, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Braided ladies!

1:26 AM



Simple, messy, french, dutch, braids are always a classy way to style your hair and bring that romantic feel to any look!

I personally love braided updos and they look fantastic when you're all dressed up for some fancy event or an important dinner: I still remember Mary Kate Olsen's iconic hair which used to hit the red carpet carrying such a chic 20s inspired elegance.





Here there are a couple of my attempts to style my hair in a braided look! I love to wear them like this because they're super easy to do and they look even better and with more texture when you have lighter and darker pieces of hair braided together. 
They're also a great strategy to style second day hair!

Hope you enjoyed, x

V.




I'm constantly updating my Instagram profile so make sure you follow me there! @valemangano

You Might Also Like

0 commenti

About me

Like us on Facebook